From returning trap legends to rising folk duos
Each week we listen to all the music we’ve been sent – and hunt down anything we haven’t – and add our favourite songs to our weekly No Shit playlist on Spotify. Follow the playlist to keep this distilled goodness within easy reach.
This week on No Shit
We’ve got plaintive indie-folk from Lilo, the bombastic return of TNGHT, spine-tingling vocals from Erland Cooper and friends, and more.
- Lilo – Beach (Real Love) (Practise)
- TNGHT – Tums (Warp)
- BXKS – 321 (ft Oscar #WorldPeace) (Marathon)
- Erland Cooper – Glimro (ft Shards and Daniel Pioro) (Mercury KX)
- Shame – This Side of the Sun (Dead Oceans)
- Don’t Worry – Crushing Weight (Specialist Subject)
- Charlotte Adigéry & Bolis Pupul – Blenda (Because)
Listen on Spotify
New monthly memberships available
Here’s a new thing: our membership scheme now has a pay-monthly option, plus a load of exciting new digital stuff for people who support what we do. It’s actually excellent value, honest, and will help us continue to promote new independent artists and labels.
Sign up and you’ll receive our physical magazines delivered to your door, our digital editions, exclusive podcasts and playlists and access to our EXTREMELY glamorous Members Lounge. You’ll be the envy of all your friends.