Brand new surf rock, swampy funk and much more
Each week we listen to all the music we’ve been sent – and hunt down anything we haven’t – and add our favourite songs to our weekly No Shit playlist on Spotify. Follow the playlist to keep this distilled goodness within easy reach.
This week on No Shit
We’ve got the return of visionary producer Arca, two-piece fury from JOHN, exhilarating surf-punk from Los Bitchos, and much more. Enjoy.
- Arca ft Sia – Born Yesterday (XL)
- Mitski – Working For The Knife (Dead Oceans)
- Warmduscher – Wild Flowers (Bella Union)
- JOHN – Stadium of No (Pets Care/Brace Yourself)
- Los Bitchos – Las Panteras (City Slang)
- Legss – Hollywood (Legss)
- Moonchild Sanelly and Sad Night Dynamite – Demon (Trangressive)
- Lionlimb – Ultraviolet (Bayonet)
- Koffee – West Indies (Promised Land)