The tracks you need to hear right now, all on one handy playlist
Each week we listen to all the music we’ve been sent – and hunt down anything we haven’t – and add our favourite songs to our weekly No Shit playlist on Spotify. Follow the playlist to keep this distilled goodness within easy reach.
This week on No Shit
There’s a couple of brand new collabs, from Lizzo and Cardi B, and Sufjan Stevens and Angelo De Augustine, some cold post punk from new band Screensaver and returning, always brilliant experimental hip hop group Injury Reserve. See the full tracklist for this week and listen below.
- Screensaver – No Movement (Upset the Rhythm)
- Sufjan Stevens and Angelo De Augustine – Back to Oz (Asthmatic Kitty)
- Big Thief – Little Things (4AD)
- Anna B Savage – Since We Broke Up (City Slang)
- Injury Reserve – Knees (Injury Reserve)
- Lizzo Ft Cardi B – Rumors (Nice Life / Atlantic)
- Spill Tab ft Tommy Genesis – Indecisive (Sony)
- Modern Woman – Juniper (End of the Road)
- Joy Orbison – In Drink (XL)
Listen on Spotify
New monthly memberships available
Here’s a new thing: our membership scheme now has a pay-monthly option, plus a load of exciting new digital stuff for people who support what we do. It’s actually excellent value, honest, and will help us continue to promote new independent artists and labels.
Sign up and you’ll receive our physical magazines delivered to your door, our digital editions, exclusive podcasts and playlists and access to our EXTREMELY glamorous Members Lounge. You’ll be the envy of all your friends.