The tracks you need to hear right now, all on one handy playlist
Each week we listen to all the music we’ve been sent – and hunt down anything we haven’t – and add our favourite songs to our weekly No Shit playlist on Spotify. Follow the playlist to keep this distilled goodness within easy reach.
This week on No Shit
There’s a couple of brand new collabs, from Lizzo and Cardi B, and Sufjan Stevens and Angelo De Augustine, some cold post punk from new band Screensaver and returning, always brilliant experimental hip hop group Injury Reserve. See the full tracklist for this week and listen below.
- Screensaver – No Movement (Upset the Rhythm)
- Sufjan Stevens and Angelo De Augustine – Back to Oz (Asthmatic Kitty)
- Big Thief – Little Things (4AD)
- Anna B Savage – Since We Broke Up (City Slang)
- Injury Reserve – Knees (Injury Reserve)
- Lizzo Ft Cardi B – Rumors (Nice Life / Atlantic)
- Spill Tab ft Tommy Genesis – Indecisive (Sony)
- Modern Woman – Juniper (End of the Road)
- Joy Orbison – In Drink (XL)
Listen on Spotify
Help keep Loud And Quiet going
As an independent title, it’s become harder than ever to make the numbers add up.
We never want to charge artists and labels for our content so are asking our readers and listeners if they can help.
If you enjoy L&Q, please consider signing up to one of our membership plans to receive our magazines, playlists, podcasts, full site access, record discounts and more. Pay per month to try it out and see how you feel.