The tracks you need to hear right now, all on one handy playlist
Each week we listen to all the music we’ve been sent – and hunt down anything we haven’t – and add our favourite songs to our weekly No Shit playlist on Spotify. Follow the playlist to keep this distilled goodness within easy reach.
This week on No Shit
There’s a couple of brand new collabs, from Lizzo and Cardi B, and Sufjan Stevens and Angelo De Augustine, some cold post punk from new band Screensaver and returning, always brilliant experimental hip hop group Injury Reserve. See the full tracklist for this week and listen below.
- Screensaver – No Movement (Upset the Rhythm)
- Sufjan Stevens and Angelo De Augustine – Back to Oz (Asthmatic Kitty)
- Big Thief – Little Things (4AD)
- Anna B Savage – Since We Broke Up (City Slang)
- Injury Reserve – Knees (Injury Reserve)
- Lizzo Ft Cardi B – Rumors (Nice Life / Atlantic)
- Spill Tab ft Tommy Genesis – Indecisive (Sony)
- Modern Woman – Juniper (End of the Road)
- Joy Orbison – In Drink (XL)
Listen on Spotify
Gift subscriptions are now available
It’s been a long time coming, but you can now buy your pal/lover/offended party a subscription to Loud And Quiet, for any occasion or no occasion at all.
Gift them a month or a full year. And get yourself one too.
Whoever it’s for, subscriptions allow us to keep producing Loud And Quiet and supporting independent new artists, labels and journalism.