From spiralling folk to uncompromising drum and bass
Each week we listen to all the music we’ve been sent – and hunt down anything we haven’t – and add our favourite songs to our weekly No Shit playlist on Spotify. Follow the playlist to keep this distilled goodness within easy reach.
This week on No Shit
We’ve got a new banger from DIY noise pop group Speed Training, spiralling folk from Naima Bock, hooky DnB from Nia Archives, and more. Enjoy.
- Nia Archives – 18 & Over (HIJINXX)
- Speed Training – High Treason (Speed Training)
- Ones – Burning (Ministry of Sound)
- Naima Bock – 30 Degrees (Sub Pop)
- William Doyle – Autumn Is Your Last Chance (Tough Love)
- Kali Uchis – Another Day In America (with Ozuna) (Interscope)
- Ethan P. Flynn – The Universal Deluge (Young)
- Los Bitchos – Good To Go! (City Slang)
Listen on Spotify
Subscribe now. Cancel anytime
Go on, give us a go
We love making Loud And Quiet – our magazines, this website, our podcasts and more – but it’s become increasingly difficult for us to balance the books.
If you’re a reader who’d like to help us keep the show on the road, please consider becoming a Loud And Quiet subscriber. There are options to receive our physical magazines and lots of other extras that are exclusive to our supporters.