From spiralling folk to uncompromising drum and bass
Each week we listen to all the music we’ve been sent – and hunt down anything we haven’t – and add our favourite songs to our weekly No Shit playlist on Spotify. Follow the playlist to keep this distilled goodness within easy reach.
This week on No Shit
We’ve got a new banger from DIY noise pop group Speed Training, spiralling folk from Naima Bock, hooky DnB from Nia Archives, and more. Enjoy.
- Nia Archives – 18 & Over (HIJINXX)
- Speed Training – High Treason (Speed Training)
- Ones – Burning (Ministry of Sound)
- Naima Bock – 30 Degrees (Sub Pop)
- William Doyle – Autumn Is Your Last Chance (Tough Love)
- Kali Uchis – Another Day In America (with Ozuna) (Interscope)
- Ethan P. Flynn – The Universal Deluge (Young)
- Los Bitchos – Good To Go! (City Slang)
Listen on Spotify
New monthly memberships available
Here’s a new thing: our membership scheme now has a pay-monthly option, plus a load of exciting new digital stuff for people who support what we do. It’s actually excellent value, honest, and will help us continue to promote new independent artists and labels.
Sign up and you’ll receive our physical magazines delivered to your door, our digital editions, exclusive podcasts and playlists and access to our EXTREMELY glamorous Members Lounge. You’ll be the envy of all your friends.