Each week we listen to all the music we’ve been sent – and hunt down anything we haven’t – and add our favourite songs to our weekly No Shit playlist on Spotify. Follow the playlist to keep this distilled goodness within easy reach.
This week on No Shit
- Wet Leg – Wet Dream (Domino)
- Circuit Des Yeux – Vanishing (Matador)
- Wiki & Navy Blue – Can’t Do This Alone (Wikset)
- George FitzGerald – Ultraviolet (Domino)
- Courtney Barnett – Write A List Of Things To Look Forward To (Marathon)
- Bdrmm – Port (Sonic Cathedral)
- Mary Lattimore – Mary, You Were Wrong (Ghostly International)
- Martha Skye Murphy – Stuck (Practise)
- Delmer Darion – Television (Rachika Nayar Remix) (Practise)
- Katy B – Open Wound (ft Jaz Karis) (Rinse)
- Tirzah – Beating (Domino)
Listen on Spotify
Gift subscriptions are now available
It’s been a long time coming, but you can now buy your pal/lover/offended party a subscription to Loud And Quiet, for any occasion or no occasion at all.
Gift them a month or a full year. And get yourself one too.
Whoever it’s for, subscriptions allow us to keep producing Loud And Quiet and supporting independent new artists, labels and journalism.