Each week we listen to all the music we’ve been sent – and hunt down anything we haven’t – and add our favourite songs to our weekly No Shit playlist on Spotify. Follow the playlist to keep this distilled goodness within easy reach.
This week on No Shit
- Wet Leg – Wet Dream (Domino)
- Circuit Des Yeux – Vanishing (Matador)
- Wiki & Navy Blue – Can’t Do This Alone (Wikset)
- George FitzGerald – Ultraviolet (Domino)
- Courtney Barnett – Write A List Of Things To Look Forward To (Marathon)
- Bdrmm – Port (Sonic Cathedral)
- Mary Lattimore – Mary, You Were Wrong (Ghostly International)
- Martha Skye Murphy – Stuck (Practise)
- Delmer Darion – Television (Rachika Nayar Remix) (Practise)
- Katy B – Open Wound (ft Jaz Karis) (Rinse)
- Tirzah – Beating (Domino)
Listen on Spotify
New monthly memberships available
Here’s a new thing: our membership scheme now has a pay-monthly option, plus a load of exciting new digital stuff for people who support what we do. It’s actually excellent value, honest, and will help us continue to promote new independent artists and labels.
Sign up and you’ll receive our physical magazines delivered to your door, our digital editions, exclusive podcasts and playlists and access to our EXTREMELY glamorous Members Lounge. You’ll be the envy of all your friends.