None of this music is crap: that's our promise to you
Each week we listen to all the music we’ve been sent – and hunt down anything we haven’t – and add our favourite songs to our weekly No Shit playlist on Spotify. Follow the playlist to keep this distilled goodness within easy reach.
This week on No Shit
We’ve got an exceptionally beautiful ambient cut from Klein, the triumphant return of Caribou, restless new wave from Brooklyn’s Gustaf, an introspective yet danceable new one by Ross From Friends, and loads more. Here’s the full list – get stuck in:
- Gustaf – Best Behaviour (Royal Mountain)
- The Bug – The Missing (ft Roger Robinson) (Ninja Tune)
- Delmer Darion – Darkening (Lucy Gooch remix) (Practise)
- Klein – Hope Dealers (Pentatone)
- Caribou – You Can Do It (Merge)
- Self Esteem – How Can I Help You (Universal)
- Efterklang – Dragonfly (City Slang)
- Space Afrika – Honest Labour (ft HforSpirit) (Dais)
- Ross From Friends – The Daisy (Brainfeeder)
- Headie One – 2 Chains (Relentless)
Listen on Spotify
New monthly memberships available
Here’s a new thing: our membership scheme now has a pay-monthly option, plus a load of exciting new digital stuff for people who support what we do. It’s actually excellent value, honest, and will help us continue to promote new independent artists and labels.
Sign up and you’ll receive our physical magazines delivered to your door, our digital editions, exclusive podcasts and playlists and access to our EXTREMELY glamorous Members Lounge. You’ll be the envy of all your friends.