None of this music is crap: that's our promise to you
Each week we listen to all the music we’ve been sent – and hunt down anything we haven’t – and add our favourite songs to our weekly No Shit playlist on Spotify. Follow the playlist to keep this distilled goodness within easy reach.
This week on No Shit
We’ve got an exceptionally beautiful ambient cut from Klein, the triumphant return of Caribou, restless new wave from Brooklyn’s Gustaf, an introspective yet danceable new one by Ross From Friends, and loads more. Here’s the full list – get stuck in:
- Gustaf – Best Behaviour (Royal Mountain)
- The Bug – The Missing (ft Roger Robinson) (Ninja Tune)
- Delmer Darion – Darkening (Lucy Gooch remix) (Practise)
- Klein – Hope Dealers (Pentatone)
- Caribou – You Can Do It (Merge)
- Self Esteem – How Can I Help You (Universal)
- Efterklang – Dragonfly (City Slang)
- Space Afrika – Honest Labour (ft HforSpirit) (Dais)
- Ross From Friends – The Daisy (Brainfeeder)
- Headie One – 2 Chains (Relentless)
Listen on Spotify
Gift subscriptions are now available
It’s been a long time coming, but you can now buy your pal/lover/offended party a subscription to Loud And Quiet, for any occasion or no occasion at all.
Gift them a month or a full year. And get yourself one too.
Whoever it’s for, subscriptions allow us to keep producing Loud And Quiet and supporting independent new artists, labels and journalism.