First guest: Karen O
It might feel like we zoned out over the summer but we’ve actually been busy recording episodes for a brand new run of Midnight Chats. Here’s what you need to know, in business bullet points.
- Series 8 of the podcast will begin on Thursday 5 September at midnight
- The first guest of this season is Karen O
- We’ll be back for at least 10 weeks, a new episode will drop every Thursday night
- There are many other great guests, but we’ll keep them to ourselves for now
- Subscribe wherever you listen to your podcasts and you won’t miss any of them
In the meantime, here’s every episode of Midnight Chats we’ve ever recorded. The last series featured Mark Ronson, Fat White Family, Georgia, Foals, Viv Albertine, Stella Donnelly and others. There’s more than 70 of them now.
Also, we’re delighted to say this series of Midnight Chats is supported by The Great Escape festival. Their early-bird tickets for 2020 are now on sale.
New monthly memberships available
Here’s a new thing: our membership scheme now has a pay-monthly option, plus a load of exciting new digital stuff for people who support what we do. It’s actually excellent value, honest, and will help us continue to promote new independent artists and labels.
Sign up and you’ll receive our physical magazines delivered to your door, our digital editions, exclusive podcasts and playlists and access to our EXTREMELY glamorous Members Lounge. You’ll be the envy of all your friends.