First guest: Karen O
It might feel like we zoned out over the summer but we’ve actually been busy recording episodes for a brand new run of Midnight Chats. Here’s what you need to know, in business bullet points.
- Series 8 of the podcast will begin on Thursday 5 September at midnight
- The first guest of this season is Karen O
- We’ll be back for at least 10 weeks, a new episode will drop every Thursday night
- There are many other great guests, but we’ll keep them to ourselves for now
- Subscribe wherever you listen to your podcasts and you won’t miss any of them
In the meantime, here’s every episode of Midnight Chats we’ve ever recorded. The last series featured Mark Ronson, Fat White Family, Georgia, Foals, Viv Albertine, Stella Donnelly and others. There’s more than 70 of them now.
Also, we’re delighted to say this series of Midnight Chats is supported by The Great Escape festival. Their early-bird tickets for 2020 are now on sale.
Loud And Quiet needs your help
The COVID-19 crisis has cut off our advertising revenue stream, which is how we’ve always funded how we promoted new independent artists.
Now we must ask for your help.
If you enjoy our articles, photography and podcasts, please consider becoming a subscribing member. It works out to just £1 per week, to receive our next 6 issues, our 15-year anniversary zine, access to our digital editions, the L&Q brass pin, exclusive playlists, the L&Q bookmark and loads of other extras.