Here's what you get for less than £1 a week
The COVID-19 crisis has really hit Loud And Quiet hard, cutting off our advertising revenue stream, which is how we’ve always funded what we do in order to keep the magazine free for our readers.
Now we must ask for your help to save us.
If you enjoy our articles, photography and podcasts, and if you can afford to, please consider subscribing to Loud And Quiet. With FREE delivery in the UK (international options also available), it works out at under £1 per week, and for your support you will receive the following:
- Our next 6 physical editions delivered to your door
- The digital editions of our next 6 editions, including downloads
- A copy of our commemorative 15 years of Loud And Quiet 36-page homemade zine
- A Loud And Quiet leather bookmark
- A Loud And Quiet die-cast logo pin
- Our monthly subscriber’s only playlist
- Entry into our monthly Album of the Month vinyl draw
We appreciate your support and will wisely invest your money in your future magazines, podcasts and this site.
Loud And Quiet could do with your help
We love making Loud And Quiet – our magazines, this website, our podcasts and more – but it’s become increasingly difficult for us to balance the books.
If you’re a reader who’d like to help us keep the show on the road, please consider becoming a Loud And Quiet member. There are options to receive our physical magazines and lots of other extras that are exclusive to our supporters.