Here's what you get for less than £1 a week
The COVID-19 crisis has really hit Loud And Quiet hard, cutting off our advertising revenue stream, which is how we’ve always funded what we do in order to keep the magazine free for our readers.
Now we must ask for your help to save us.
If you enjoy our articles, photography and podcasts, and if you can afford to, please consider subscribing to Loud And Quiet. With FREE delivery in the UK (international options also available), it works out at under £1 per week, and for your support you will receive the following:
- Our next 6 physical editions delivered to your door
- The digital editions of our next 6 editions, including downloads
- A copy of our commemorative 15 years of Loud And Quiet 36-page homemade zine
- A Loud And Quiet leather bookmark
- A Loud And Quiet die-cast logo pin
- Our monthly subscriber’s only playlist
- Entry into our monthly Album of the Month vinyl draw
We appreciate your support and will wisely invest your money in your future magazines, podcasts and this site.
Loud And Quiet needs your help
The COVID-19 crisis has cut off our advertising revenue stream, which is how we’ve always funded how we promoted new independent artists.
Now we must ask for your help.
If you enjoy our articles, photography and podcasts, please consider becoming a subscribing member. It works out to just £1 per week, to receive our next 6 issues, our 15-year anniversary zine, access to our digital editions, the L&Q brass pin, exclusive playlists, the L&Q bookmark and loads of other extras.