Advertise in Loud And Quiet and on this site – email@example.com
Stock Loud And Quiet in your store of any kind – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contribute words, photographs and pictures – email@example.com
Absolutely everything else – firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re Loud And Quiet. We produce a bi-monthly music magazine, this website and a host of podcasts, all powered by our members who share our belief that independent music and journalism is worth protecting.
Become a member to start receiving a whole bunch of special content every week, from physical magazines and limited merch to digital playlists, podcasts and tickets to the live events we’re involved in.
Across everything we do, we believe it is our responsibility to play our part in:
- Readdressing the gender imbalance within the music industry.
- Providing a place of representation for people of colour and voicing our anti-racist views.
- Providing a place of representation for the LGBTQIA+ community and voicing our anti-homophobic views.
- Treating our dedicated team of writers, photographers and illustrators with the respect they deserve.
- Striving to pay our contributors as fairly as we possibly can.
- Rejecting the notion of any kind of pay gap should apply to someone due to their gender, race or identity.
- Fully respecting the artists we feature.
- Publishing what we believe to be true and respecting our contributors’ opinions without influence from outside sources, including advertisers.
That all makes it sound quite serious, but on top of all of that, ultimately we love finding new music and sharing it as much as possible.
Q: Can I contribute to Loud And Quiet?
A: There’s a good chance that you can. Send examples of your work to email@example.com and we’ll check out your stuff. We do get a lot of submissions, so please bare with us. We’ll get back to you asap.
Q: Can I advertise in Loud And Quiet?
A: Please do. Even if you’re a small DIY label, indie club night or self-funded band, we offer prices and ad sizes suitable for all. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Q: Do you offer up work experience placement?
A: Afraid not, no. Trust us, you’d be bored out of your mind.