This may or may not be a good idea
For a very limited time, we’ve made a 30-day free trial period available to all new subscribers to Loud And Quiet. We realise that a regular subscription can feel like a bit of a commitment (even if you can cancel any time on our pay-monthly option), so we thought it might be nice to give people a chance to try before they buy.
The support of our subscribers is what has sustained L&Q through a particularly tricky time for independent media post-pandemic, and we’re really grateful for it – but we do need to maintain a steady flow of new subscribers in order to keep the lights on. If you’ve ever considered becoming a subscriber but weren’t entirely sure whether it was going to be for you, now is the perfect time to give it a whirl for absolutely nothing. Telling your mates is always free too.
Here’s what you’ll get in your free trial, amongst other things:
- A copy of the latest issue of Loud And Quiet, featuring cover stars Pavement and much more
- Our subscriber-only Sweet 16 podcasts
- Exclusive archive interviews with the likes of The xx, Sonic Youth and many others
- Deep-dive Primer Playlists, opening up the intimidating back catalogues of incredible artists and scenes
- Subscriber discounts on our specially-curated collection at DRIFT Records
We think it’s a pretty good deal – and if you disagree, you can cancel any time within the 30 days and you won’t be charged a penny. Sign up below.
Help keep Loud And Quiet going
As an independent title, it’s become harder than ever to make the numbers add up.
We never want to charge artists and labels for our content so are asking our readers and listeners if they can help.
If you enjoy L&Q, please consider signing up to one of our membership plans to receive our magazines, playlists, podcasts, full site access, record discounts and more. Pay per month to try it out and see how you feel.