This may or may not be a good idea
For a very limited time, we’ve made a 30-day free trial period available to all new subscribers to Loud And Quiet. We realise that a regular subscription can feel like a bit of a commitment (even if you can cancel any time on our pay-monthly option), so we thought it might be nice to give people a chance to try before they buy.
The support of our subscribers is what has sustained L&Q through a particularly tricky time for independent media post-pandemic, and we’re really grateful for it – but we do need to maintain a steady flow of new subscribers in order to keep the lights on. If you’ve ever considered becoming a subscriber but weren’t entirely sure whether it was going to be for you, now is the perfect time to give it a whirl for absolutely nothing. Telling your mates is always free too.
Here’s what you’ll get in your free trial, amongst other things:
- A copy of the latest issue of Loud And Quiet, featuring cover stars Pavement and much more
- Our subscriber-only Sweet 16 podcasts
- Exclusive archive interviews with the likes of The xx, Sonic Youth and many others
- Deep-dive Primer Playlists, opening up the intimidating back catalogues of incredible artists and scenes
- Subscriber discounts on our specially-curated collection at DRIFT Records
We think it’s a pretty good deal – and if you disagree, you can cancel any time within the 30 days and you won’t be charged a penny. Sign up below.